Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Can you seal a flue with expanding foam? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Getting mixed answers about this. As far as i know expanding foam around a flue is an AR. Does any body have a concrete answer?

Reply to Can you seal a flue with expanding foam? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Bungalow built in 2001. All copper pipework (water and heating) runs in channels of expanded foam polystyrene between a concrete floor and OSB...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi. I believe this boiler can be changed to a system or combi. Does this mean the hot and cold tails have to be blanked off?? Also the horizontal...
Replies
Views
I am seeking some advice on how to seal up my sump pit. I currently get condensation on the walls and floor around the pit, and in the past there...
Replies
Views
Do you recognise this shower drain rubber seal? I have searched the web and common plumbing spares suppliers but I cannot find which it is. It...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock