Discuss Can anyone think of a use of a steam cleaner in plumbing? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Perhaps before resealing a bath or shower? Making a new bathroom install sparkle before completion?

Basically I think they are neat and want an excuse to buy one beyond mere gadget lust.

Not a steam cleaner, but I know of someone who convinced themselves of buying a drone to look at roofs - for problems at ground level.

Used it once, crashed it into a chimney while looking at the flashing, and had to get up on the roof and retrieve because it was knackered.

Expensive investment for not even one job

Not a steam cleaner, but I know of someone who convinced themselves of buying a drone to look at roofs - for problems at ground level.

Used it once, crashed it into a chimney while looking at the flashing, and had to get up on the roof and retrieve because it was knackered.

Expensive investment for not even one job

Brilliant !
When they invent one that can do gutter caulkings or flash chimneys I might consider it myself.

Steam cleaners though ............. Van engine ?

Other than cleaning kitchen appliances before you can bring yourself to touch them, no.

Screwfix special offer. Just gave it a whirl. It's basically about 20% easier than using a mop or a brush but it sounds cool and comes with attachments so I'm 100% pleased.

I'm so said the first thing I check online in a morning is Screwfix deal of the day, as soon as I saw the thread title I though I bet that's it.

So its useful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Can anyone think of a use of a steam cleaner in plumbing? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can someone get to the bottom of this before I call a plumber, en suite shower started leaking from the mixer bar so took the shower off...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me where I can get a walk in shower enclosure glass wall channel with about 50mm - 60mm of adjustment in it? I hired a bathroom...
Replies
Views
Hi The onslaught of plumbing questions continues! Sorry folks... The plumber is coming on Monday and will be draining down to do the bathroom...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock