Discuss Camray 5 Combi 90A in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

handi137

Hi,
Can anyone tell me if the pump should run all the time the boiler is switched on.
The boiler starts OK and once up to heat shuts off for along time till the boiler cools down and then restarts and goes through the same cycle,
Any ideas.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Camray 5 Combi 90A in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

L
Camray 5 (90A) (20 year old) oil boiler, had a noisy fan on the boiler so investigated, just a bit of dirt in the casing however, having removed...
Replies
Views
Lincoln22
L
R
Hi, The outlet of all my radiators are at 55°C, but the boiler keep showing the Return Temperature is 60°C (and keep raising at 1°C/min rate)...
Replies
Views
Renato
R
Hi I have a Vokera 15 vhe boiler and all has been running well for the last 6 months since moving in up until a few weeks a go. Boiler throws up...
Replies
Views
S
Having a few issues with my combi boiler, its 14 years old now and due to be replaced as we are building extension, but need to get another 10...
Replies
Views
Evening All, Been having on and off issues with a Greenstar CDI classic Combi were the hot water is not heating up but only intermittently. Some...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock