Discuss Call from 24hr emergency plumber martin smith in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

newcastle phill

Offering work.
Anyone on here.
Literally just contacted me.

Had a look at the website but no clues.
How would that work then re payment lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Offering work.
Anyone on here.
Literally just contacted me.

Had a look at the website but no clues.
How would that work then re payment lol

quite a few of us on here do his call outs.
payment direct from customer at the hourly rate and part hour (can insist on cash).
most of time is turn off/isolate supply untill next day.
casual work, answer the call or dont!.

How does it work re if parts are required. And how does he receive his payment ?

Im now presuming he takes a cut from cusomer at call inception ?

he charges a booking fee by c/card. he calls around to find plumber. sends you a text, you go within 1-2hrs.
you charge customer ÂŁwhatever his set rate/time/day it is ph plus parts (xmas ÂŁ200ph) made payable to you on completion.
book in next day or so for proper repairs etc.

simple.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have around 3 a week it's takeit or leave it calls but normally late night but good ÂŁÂŁ worked for him over 3 years

I did think it was a wind up at first.
Good to know its legitamate.
I do like my nights in front of my log fire though lol..
Well dfe lol

To be fair have started doing quite a few of my own after hour call outs and have had some really good earners.
Makes up for the days where i have sat around doing bits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Call from 24hr emergency plumber martin smith in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back