Discuss Britton Bathrooms Curve Back To Wall Close Coupled WC & Seat (Flush swizzling around) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
Currently having new bathroom fitted. Toilet brand is as above. Fitter telling me there is no way to secure the flush on this particular brand of toilet so it doesn't turn around at the top. It is not secure, as I would have expected for quite a pricey bog!!!

Any advice please??

Re: Britton Bathrooms Curve Back To Wall Close Coupled WC & Seat (Flush swizzling aro

Any chance of a few pics of what you mean please ?

Re: Britton Bathrooms Curve Back To Wall Close Coupled WC & Seat (Flush swizzling aro

Any chance of a few pics of what you mean please ?

The flush is not secure in one place. It rotates and moves from side to side

Attachments

• dual flush.jpg
    dual flush.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 26

That should be secure can you lift the lid (don't force as it may be connected to the siphon) but your plumber should be able to sort it unless he's broke something

Hi all,
Currently having new bathroom fitted. Toilet brand is as above. Fitter telling me there is no way to secure the flush on this particular brand of toilet so it doesn't turn around at the top. It is not secure, as I would have expected for quite a pricey bog!!!

Any advice please??
Do you mean the flush button on top of the cistern. If so may be a bit of silicon to hold it in place, although don't go mad in case you do want to remove at a later date.

Ok, guys thanks for the responses. We did think that something may have been broken. As it's a closed cistern didn't want to take off the cistern by pressing the dual flushes individually then removing the screw to check. He did suggest silicone but I said to leave it due to us perhaps wanting to remove and fix it in future.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Britton Bathrooms Curve Back To Wall Close Coupled WC & Seat (Flush swizzling around) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Any ideas on the a decent flush to wall close coupled toilet/brand? Should I just go for Victoria Plumb Orchard brand? Just to clarify I'm not...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking...
Replies
Views
En-suite shower room refurb needed in Twyford RG10, Berkshire before end January (overall dimensions: 335 x 157cm) ———————————— • Remove...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock