Discuss Boiler flue termination in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no no no no

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/attachments/img_1446-png.29615/

Hey lads,
The flue you see in the picture will be inside a conservatory and I was wondering if my customer would still be ok when she let install a plume kit through the conservatory roof? Is that against regs or will that be ok? I would like to make her aware of it if that's the case.

Kind regards,

Ron
Does anybody know why I cannot access the link above. It says I do not have access????

My link would nt work , combustion air must come from outside .

Here you go

IMG_2462.jpg

My link would nt work , combustion air must come from outside .
So town, thanks for your reply too.

So you saying even if she used a plume kit it would not meet the regs so the only way of getting around it is to either change the termination of the flue or install the boiler higher or somewhere else ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler flue termination in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm hoping to get some advice. I moved into a new build house a few years ago. A Firebird Silverpac external oil boiler (kabin pak type)...
Replies
Views
Hello! Hope you're all well. I've read guidance and searched the forums before posting this..... Had our boiler serviced and had a risk notice...
Replies
Views
Hello new to the forum so will say thank you in advance to all and any assistance you can provide. background: current boiler installed in...
Replies
Views
HI, I had a new gas meter fitted a year ago and the installer said he wasn't happy with the flue. I have lost the report but would like to...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock