Discuss Boiler flue termination in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
So town, thanks for your reply too.

So you saying even if she used a plume kit it would not meet the regs so the only way of getting around it is to either change the termination of the flue or install the boiler higher or somewhere else ?

How do you know it hasn't been priced for already ?

How do you know it hasn't been priced for already ?
Because it's my customer simple as that and I also asked about the flue if she needs to do something about it or not. Very simple question isnt it?

Pics here now , could a new flue go through the adjacent wall ? . How old is the boiler , is it ready for changing ?

The builders are my mates, they are not doing any other work except from doing the brisk blocks and foundation

If there your mates they shouldn't of started till a gas safe engy had done his works

They wont want to change that then , flue on the other wall then maybe
That's all I wanted to know! Thanks a lot.

I was just asking if that's against the regs so I can inform her and speak to her about it. I can get then my mate in to let him do the job.

Thanks much appreciate it

If there your mates they shouldn't of started till a gas safe engy had done his works
Why not? I cannot see any other issue. My gas mate will come and decommissioning the boiler and change the flue termination hole. I cannot see any other problem. The materials will arrive next week Wednesday so I have got enough time to let this sort out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler flue termination in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm hoping to get some advice. I moved into a new build house a few years ago. A Firebird Silverpac external oil boiler (kabin pak type)...
Replies
Views
Hello! Hope you're all well. I've read guidance and searched the forums before posting this..... Had our boiler serviced and had a risk notice...
Replies
Views
Hello new to the forum so will say thank you in advance to all and any assistance you can provide. background: current boiler installed in...
Replies
Views
HI, I had a new gas meter fitted a year ago and the installer said he wasn't happy with the flue. I have lost the report but would like to...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock