Discuss boiler faultfinding in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tsdn

i need to find a good fault finding courses my ignorance to learn about new tech is now seriosly holding me back

invest in a decent multi meter and go on some manufacturers training courses, baxi, ideal etc

baxi do some really good courses they charge but I think their worth it there are a lot of manufacturer courses which are equally good but just more focused on their stuff

are there any free courses worth going to? (Been to 1 paid already and looking to go for Baxi, but if there are free ones that are good I'd like to know)

Cheers,

S.

Some Baxi ones are free, but they can be very product focused.

I really enjoyed the Worcester Bosch , Baxi and the Ideal training days. All free and very good on the fault finding.

I have been on the Veissmann and Intergas days but not as informative as the other manufacturers mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to boiler faultfinding in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock