Discuss Boiler Fault finding courses? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

i really need to attend some courses to help with my fault finding/servicing. on boilers. Don't even know how to use a multi meter! I'm looking at courses with Baxi, Bosch and Vaillant.

anyone done any of these and can recommend/give feedback?

Anyone recommend any courses or will one of these lot do the trick?

i really want to improve-sadly most of my fault finding, servicing has been self taught but I'm pretty sure I'm not fully up to scratch.

Need to learn quick.

Cheers Mo

did the baxi one last week brilliant and free got dinner for free as well as some fernox and a cd couldnt reccomend it more they do days on different things including how to use a multimeter but these cost on avarage 75 pound a day but still well worth it the centres are all over the country phone number is 08456007402

I went on a baxi course, or a BDR Thermea as it is now, and it was great. Booking on some more there soon.

Also, Mo, seeing as you've more than 10 posts, PM REDSAW or Gas man with your gsr details and you'll get plenty of advice in the private forum.

Gas man - View Profile: gas man - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK

Redsaw - View Profile: REDSAW - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK

They'll test you then give you access to the private forum.

Unless you're found wanting.......

first questions is how to use a multi meter in.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler Fault finding courses? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock