Discuss Biasi Riva Compact combi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Jacko

Gas Engineer
Hello All
The pump proving switch on the above named boiler does not retract.
As soon as the boiler is pressurised the pin comes out even with no power to the boiler.
The pin is not warped, the diaphragm has been replaced and there is no debri behind the diaphragm.
What causes the pump proving switch to be fully out with no demand on?

We take discussion like this off open forum to avoid prying eyes. Stick around there’s some really knowledgeable guys

hes gas safe reg help away will sort it out

Have you tested the micro switch withyou multi meter ?
The flow switch works fine. Once reset I can create a demand and manually engage the switch and the boiler fires up, when I then release the switch the burners go off. The pin on the manifold stays out on goes down when the boiler is depressurised.

Reply to Biasi Riva Compact combi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Have a Biasi Riva Compact HE MK2 32 SM/C. Boiler is not igniting for heating or ho water. The operating light is flashing green however...
Replies
Views
P
Looking for some help here - not my boiler, so consider me a proxy. I'm also by no means a heating engineer: I'm just looking for pointers, as the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock