Discuss Biasi combi boiler CH not working DHW working ok in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mirzaghalib

Hi, I am currently facing some problems with the Biasi M110.32SM/E where the hot water works fine ( the boiler sometimes goes in lock out mode) but the central heating just does not work. I turn on the central heating the boiler recognizes this and fires up but only for two seconds and then the fire disappears but the boiler continues as though heating is working. The boiler attempts again to fire but the same cycle repeats boiler locks out withing lights flashing in a sequence which suggests lack of burner ignition.

I have checked the thermostat and that seem to be ok as I hear the click noise when turning it to higher temperature. In addition I have also checked the electric actuator which seems to be working fine (however I am not sure if the divereter vale itself is working or not). The pump I think is working as it is also needed for DHW.

While searching through the various threads I came across a suggestion where this guy turned off the power supply to the diverter valve after it had locked into CH mode. Then he turned on the hot water keeping the central heating switched off. So the tap water will obviously run cold as the heat is now being diverted to radiators. I tried the same thing on my boiler and yup the radiators now get hot and the heating is working as it should.

However this is a temporary measure but it does rule out any pump, gas valve problems. So I am wondering if this means that diverter valve is faulty or is there any other problem which is preventing the boiler to stay lit while using the central heating.

I am really sorry I should have read the policy first and I will delete the thread now thanks for your time.

If you post your location here:

[DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

One of our members is sure to be near you. You will get honest, expert advice.

Thanks guys.

And thank you Mirzaghalib for being understanding.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Biasi combi boiler CH not working DHW working ok in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock