Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss BG Blue Dust sheets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
tried to swipe some from bg installer last week but nearly ended in a fight.lol

Wanted some of the blue ones for a while but couldn't find any till now. Gonna find out how much they are tomorrow.

Is this the large plastic backed ones that they carry?

I've acquired one, extremely useful!!

Now I see they do printing ?
Maybe have the stair one done with Mines milk and 2 sugars please on every tread !

Maybe every other tread should say Dodgy Daves Debt collectors we Break Bones For Fun ?

blue sheets make your own its simple wifes blue knickers in with a white dust sheet sorted blue sheets i am now banned from the washing machine thingy

Or

Get

You

Out

For

The

Lads

And if it's not a good idea or house is a top.

This

Dust

Sheet

Is

To

Protect

My

Shoes

U

Scruffy

Tramp

Wanted some of the blue ones for a while but couldn't find any till now. Gonna find out how much they are tomorrow.

let us know what prices the quote you.

maybe we could do a group buy with the ukplumbersforums logo/sign and poss our own company name next to it?

Does anyone know if these are the same ones that Swalec use? I have seen the ones the engineers have and I want one :teeth_smile:. Anyone got the prices yet?

Those price are for the economy ones i think Steve

Economy Dust Sheet
CodeSizePrice
Dust Sheet 13.6m x 3.6m
£12.50
Dust Sheet 23.6m x 2.7m£7.90
Dust Sheet 30.8m x 6m£7.90
Twill Sheet3.6m x 2.7m£10.00
Twill Anti slip3.6m x 2.7m£12.00

Price on application for what i assume are the dyed versions with customised business details. I wouldn't mind some bright yellow ones with something like plumbing & heating engineer on site printed on them, certainly stand out from others, less likely to get nicked

Any one got any idea where I can get these runners?
nugapymy.jpg

Think we pay £46 for a 4.8 x 4.8 blue waterproof ones and £25 for the thick black ones but I can't seem o find the runners anywhere.

Runners are felt on top. Waterproof mid layer and anti slip on bottom.

I'd been looking for the dark blue BG sheets purely because I thought they looked far better laid on a customers carpet than the awful twill ones - especially after black sludge has been daubed all over them. As for the waterproof ones, I have one in my van which Im sure was about a tenner from Screwfix or Toolstation

The felt runners come on sale at aldi every now and again for a tenner I got two 18 monthes ago only just starting to look a bit tatty , ive seen them on sale a few times ill be getting some more for sure , they protect cream carpets from apprentices and magnetite lol

The felt runners come on sale at aldi every now and again for a tenner I got two 18 monthes ago only just starting to look a bit tatty , ive seen them on sale a few times ill be getting some more for sure , they protect cream carpets from apprentices and magnetite lol

I got mine from ega but can't find the supplier as want to buy a lot of them.

I emailed them at the beginning of the week, but they haven't replied yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to BG Blue Dust sheets in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock