Search the forum,

Discuss Best training providers in Newcastle area for gas fitter training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shaun.oneill03

Im an NVQ level 3 plumber, that is returning to plumbing after 6 years out of the game. I have managed to arrange a work placement with somebody while I get back into the swing of things and am thinking about doing my domestic gas installation qualification. Just wondering if anybody knows which are the best training providers to go to in the newcastle area. The best one I have come across so far seems to be OLCI, who give you ten days initial training and then you expected to complete a portfolio on sight. Ideally i would like to have more time with the tutors within the centre than this, as ten days does not seem like a long time. Does anyone have any positive experiences with other training providers in the newcastle area?

Hi shaun.oneill03,

Alana here from OLCI Construction Training.

I can see you have looked into our Gas Training 10-day workshop. I would be happy to talk you through our course in more detail becasue there is extra support availalbe if you should need it.

Please call me on 0800 316 8100. Alternatively, you can email me on [email protected] with a phone number and suitable time to call you back.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox

I went to in NGST in Cramlington for my oil and unvented but they also do gas. Did what it said on the tin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best training providers in Newcastle area for gas fitter training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to start working on the gas side of plumbing and heating. I am a sole trader working with plumbing and heating and have the NVQ level 2.I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’m looking for a course that will cover the necessary certificates for me to obtain the gas safe status. I’ve come across a few...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced...
Replies
Views
We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock