Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Best make for a pipe bender in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hilmor benders are best have a rottenburger at the moment not as good as hilmor

Who needs the gym....clearly me!!

I wouldn't like to try and wrestle a £20 note out of your hands Mike!! LOL.

I'm getting weaker in my old age though. I have to use a hydraulic
Bender for low carbon steel now instead of bending it across my knee.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I haven't tried the Hilmor but I might. I am not happy with my Monument bender.

hey keith. you might want to pm an admin and let them know about this offer, or it might get taken off.

Also can you confirm you're making the Nerrad benders ?

regards
bill

Keith, Afraid I'm deleting your posts old son.

That's classed as marketing and not permitted on UKPF unless you are a forum sponsor.

please email [email protected] if you wish to become a sponsor.

Those of you who are interested, Keith's site is here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best make for a pipe bender in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Irwin pipe bender has lost the retaining nut for the central bolt and the 12mm we have on site aren't the right pitch. Does anyone know what...
Replies
Views
I need to cap off a water connection which is the water pipe connector to an M15 hose pipe from a kitchen sprayer tap. I have included images so...
Replies
Views
Hi , i'm new to this forum & would like some advice , i have an upstairs bathroom & was wondering if i could put a cloackroom loo downstairs , my...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock