Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Benchmark in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kainedog

Hi lads , first time on here , hope you're not working too hard !! Right my landlady ( nice woman ) called me the other day as she's had a loft conversion and has a system switched over to a combi and that she's not been able to switch the heating on and off as no Roomstat installed !! I said I'd have a look , it's a Worcester and it's been in for 5 weeks but the benchmark has not been filled out , I told her a) I'm not touching it till it has and b) that who ever installed it should have fitted a room stat pretty much straight away . The plumber has since returned and fitted the Roomstat and partially filled out the benchmark , he has not analysed the boiler or left any printouts or done any gas rates , he told her he did not have to !?!? Personally when I commission a new boiler , I gas rate it , test working pressures , differential temperatures , analyse it and leave printouts in the benchmark as proof of date of work , I don't want to stir things up but is it not a legal requirement to carry out all tests and leave printouts ??

Hi Phil ,I've been gad safe registered for 15 years since I was 23,I'm not one to stitch other plumbers up but he's clearly fobbing the lady off , he did leave his gas safe number on the benchmark just can't believe he told her he did not have to fill out basically 70% of it .

You shoud see admin and register fully for the private forum

Hold on
....2 accounts ??

Cheers Phil will do , not been on here before not sure how it all works ! Sometimes I feel like I need to discuss stuff I find outside the obvious banter in city plumbing :)

Yeh fot sure. If you bump your posts up to 10 and message a moderator they will tell you what to do and can discuss alot more in the private arena lol

pm gas man once you reach 10 posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Benchmark in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock