Discuss Baxi training centres in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

allwright

Has anyone attendeed Baxi training centres, are they any good

Yes, well worth going too, learn't bit of fault finding and few gremlins with the range and how to put right, nice ring binder of current range liturature and servicing manuals, nice snickers polo, baxi bleed key etc.. did last summer when not too much on, all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi training centres in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler, the analog clock has stopped and the On-Timer-Off switch only works on Timer setting...
Replies
Views
Oily smell from boiler recently before failed. Great plumber sorted though when opened external baffle at front of sealed flue the internal spring...
Replies
Views
D
hi everyone a local installer has recently quoted me £3,660 for a complete install using the main eco compact 25kw boiler i have also been...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Hi. I’m new here and due to have a new boiler fitted. Does anyone have recommendations or thoughts on either the Worcester 8000 40KW Combi or the...
Replies
Views
T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud...
Replies
Views
Back