Discuss Baxi megaflow he e168 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AMG

Hi, I went to a customer who was complaining about the error e168, E119 and E133. I think I have fixed the E133, the electrode gap needed to be wider. The E119 , her safety valve had blown due to a faulty filling loop that was passing. Replaced that with a PRV today but she rang earlier saying E168 has shown again...Before hand it would appear with the 2 other error codes, but now its on its own, now I cant understand because its not shown in the manual . Any idea's lads would be much appreciated. I am a fully RGII (registered gas installer Ireland) with over 13 yrs experience in plumbing and heating

We cannot and will not give advice on the installation or repair of boilers, cookers or ANY gas appliances for your own safety.

Please go to www.User PlumbersForums.net Instead - Copy the content, don't link to it.co.uk or post a thread in the 'I'm looking for a plumber / gas engineer' section of these forums remembering to include your location. [DLMURL]http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im...-gas-engineer/[/DLMURL]

If you are gsr please increase your post count to 10+ then send a PM (Private Message) with your gsr details to either Gas man -View Profile: gas man - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK or Redsaw - View Profile: REDSAW - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK who will check you and then give you access to the gsr private forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi megaflow he e168 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My baxi boiler keeps showing error code E133 we reset it and it comes back on; this only seems to happen late afternoon early evening, it can...
Replies
Views
Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but my family and I are starting to crack. I'll start at the beginning, and maybe someone will see...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant Ecotec plus 637 boiler. The pressure is very high and pegged to the right - water is dripping out of the outside overflow...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a baxi duo tec 28 HE which keeps dropping pressure and return E119 error code. In the last month it's had to be topped up 3 times and...
Replies
Views
Burger
B
Hi all. The boiler has been loosing pressure as of late. Its not easy to access, being in the loft. I repressurised the system yesterday morning...
Replies
Views
Back