Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi error code E133 in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

My baxi boiler keeps showing error code E133 we reset it and it comes back on; this only seems to happen late afternoon early evening, it can happen a few times in one evening then not again for a few days later sometimes a week later, I’ve been told it’s low gas pressure but when I googled it I didn’t find anything about low gas pressure, does anyone know what the problem could be as I’m worried incase the boiler breaks now the weathers getting colder, thanks

The code is related to several issues, but from what you describe, sounds likely to be condensate related - check this out - eg blocked, are you subject to extremely low temperatures, eg freezing.

Hi no it’s not freezing or anything, it’s cold but not cold enough to freeze, I just don’t understand why it happens as we have the heating on all day then it always happens in the late afternoon evening, at the moment it’s happened about 7 times since 4 o clock and now when we are resetting it it’s not igniting the flame.

has your boiler been serviced, is it one with ally heat exchanger,
Hi I’m not sure about an ally heat exchanger, it’s actually due a service which is meant to be being done soon, we’ve not been able to get it on since 4 o clock, then about an hour ago I reset it again and it did fire up but only stayed on for about 5 mins. It’s just strange as it’s always fine all day then starts being funny early evening, usually it will come on and stay on after I’ve reset it a few times but tonight it’s not for staying on longer than 5 mins.

Not that strange if it’s condensate related
Someone’s been to check the pipe and he’s said it’s not blocked. He keeps saying he thinks it’s low gas pressure and it must be when all my neighbors come home and put the heating on, that’s why we have problems in the evening, surely that can’t be right as it doesn’t happen every evening and it could be a week now before it does it again, we eventually got the boiler back on about midnight and it’s stayed on since, he was saying to ring the gas board but surely if it was low gas pressure it would show a different error code.

if it was low gas pressure it would show a different error code.
Nope, same code. It can mean several things, eg:

Error codes - https://www.mainheating.co.uk/support/error-codes (main are Baxi group)

the condensate trap fills with ali slows the condence water down partly goes back to boiler will shut the boiler down

Reply to Baxi error code E133 in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
I have a green star ten yrs old keeps increasing pressure, feel on off filling valve not working, drain off to recommended, but after few days it's increased whilst cold...is this a regular problem.
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock