Discuss Baxi Combi Boiler 105 HE Losing Pressure & 60 Degree Light Flashing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bhavick

Hi,

I've got a baxi combi boiler 105 he and for the last couple of days the 60 degree light on the boiler keeps flashing and the pressure on the boiler has completely gone down to zero. Am not very technical when it comes to plumbing but i use to unscrew a small screw underneath the boiler that released some pressure and made the pressure go up again for a short period of time but now the 60 degree light is constantly flashing and i don't know what to do or what it could be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi Combi Boiler 105 HE Losing Pressure & 60 Degree Light Flashing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
P
Looking for some help here - not my boiler, so consider me a proxy. I'm also by no means a heating engineer: I'm just looking for pointers, as the...
Replies
Views
I'll pop this into the general advice forum as it seems the most active, but mods - feel free to move if there's somewhere more appropriate. Thank...
Replies
Views
Hello All My Baxi Duo Tec Combi HE error display light is not 'lit up' - it appears to be blank. My boiler hasn't worked since the weekend so I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've had a look through the forum and seen a few threads about combi boilers losing pressure, but still haven't worked out what the issue...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock