Discuss baxi boiler Duo Tec in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

baz-65

Can some one help please. I am a 75 year old disabled man with Parkinsons .
after a power cut my CH boiler, will give hot water, but will not turn on the central heating.
Phoned up my contract people Baxi, but they cannot get here until Thursday.
Any advice would help.
Thank You.
barry

You will have to wait till Thursday.

Do you have a wireless roomstat?

Thermostat is maybe 15 mtrs from boiler, its on the wall, but I do not know if wired or not. sorry.

You might want to change the battery's in the thermostat and see if that helps.
Do you know what thermostat you have?
Should be a name on it somewhere

Many thanks for all your help. Just had a Baxi engineer in and he says it is the external electrics.
The boiler is ok.
Again, many thanks
Barry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi boiler Duo Tec in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock