Discuss Baxi Bermuda bbu he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gsm1966

I'm looking at changing my back boiler , nothing wrong with it but the fire is an eyesore. I originally was going to replace with a combi but the gas engineer would have to pull up the floors which are wood and tiled something I really don't want to do really. I found the baxi Bermuda but I've read up on here and other forums that there was a problem with the condensate pump circa 2011.Can anyone tell me if they have resolved the issue as I heard there was an upgrade kit. the gas engineer has asked me to ask around as he has never fitted one and only heard about the problem above and in his words does want to fit a boiler with a problem. If anybody has any advice to help me out it would be much appreciated.
many thx for taking time to read this gsm1966

bin the idea of another back boiler, the worlds moved on and the he version is a pain imho of mountainous proportions, plus they cost as does the double piped flexi fue etc etc

why not let your plumber decide which would be the best boiler option to fit? Especially as he doesn't want to fit a boiler with a problem.

If he ends up fitting your choice, and there is a problem, he will say he only fitted what you said you wanted. Do not give him an opportunity to shy away if any issues arise after a new boiler is fitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi Bermuda bbu he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock