Search the forum,

Discuss Bathroom tap question! in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm sure the answer is simple but...my bathroom tap needs turned off very tight in order to stop it dripping, see photo, I assume there is a screw under the top 'dome' cover but how to get this cover off? I've tried to turn it and to pry it off but it (both of them) are solid. Thanks. Photo won't load, it's chrome taps with a chrome 'domes'.

Reply to Bathroom tap question! in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock