Discuss Bathroom fitter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wet dream

Hi looking for a exsperenced bathroom fitter to help on a large refurb in blackpool in January / february 2014.

If interested pls pm your details

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bathroom fitter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking for guidance to access the cartridge of a leaking single handle bathroom faucet. It has no visible markings on it to determine...
Replies
Views
Hi ! Can anyone help with what I should set my storage radiator when I am away from mid December to early January please? I live in Bristol and...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a number of Plumbers/Fitters who have CSCS cards and are adept with screwed copper piping and solder experience. This is 3 month...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to help my mother in law by renovating her bathroom for her as it was in quite a sad state. The bathroom is a very poor attempt at...
Replies
Views
Hi An idiot Bathroom fitter has cut down a soil pipe and fitted an AAV valve, then placed a built in bathroom cabinet with the soil pipe in the...
Replies
Views
Back