Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 2K

Discuss Band / artist for gig in may in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try some of the bigger pubs that have live music on for a recommendation.

Is it for a function or a large concert? My mates on FB are brilliant for functions and always pack out halls on their gigs for a brilliant night out and if interested PM me and I'll put you in touch with them.

yeh, got one here but me and guitar dont travel.. too busy.

the lads of terafish will do it they do the covers of the eagles, the jam etc

[DLMURL="http://www.terrafish.co.uk/index.htm"]Terrafish: Rocking Your Pond: Nottingham based covers band[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Band / artist for gig in may in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know a good, not super expensive, leak detection company in the London area?
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock