Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 2K

Discuss Band / artist for gig in may in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

Anyone know any bands over in Bridlington for a gig end of may

Try some of the bigger pubs that have live music on for a recommendation.

Is it for a function or a large concert? My mates on FB are brilliant for functions and always pack out halls on their gigs for a brilliant night out and if interested PM me and I'll put you in touch with them.

yeh, got one here but me and guitar dont travel.. too busy.

the lads of terafish will do it they do the covers of the eagles, the jam etc

[DLMURL="http://www.terrafish.co.uk/index.htm"]Terrafish: Rocking Your Pond: Nottingham based covers band[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Band / artist for gig in may in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi What brand/make of 50mm waste pipe clips is the narrowest? All round band I believe may not pass a building warrant inspection and I'm planning a new small kitchen and need as much cm as possible. I've been suggested the 77mm protusion of the standard clip of 50mm pipe is the main one but...
Replies
Views
I need to replace the washer of my kitchen mixer tap as it is leaking. I was able to remove the spout once by unscrewing the screw on the back of the tap. However now I can't remove it again as it seems I must have used the wrong screw head and have rounded off the head. Please see attached...
Replies
Views
This valve is fitted to the lower heating coil of the hot water cylinder Can anyone say what is the point of it I have been told its a thermostatic valve to control hot water temp so would have thought it may be in the wrong position ?Any explanations welcome
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Does anyone know where to find out what size the O rings are in a Mira 723 service kit as I have one (at the pointy end of the piston/spindle) that keeps failing and I cannot afford to keep spending £23 to get one O ring. It is part "G" on the 723 instructions. Any help very...
Replies
Views
Hi I have bought a Reginox Beni kitchen mixer from Plumbase and have unpacked the tap and it appears set for cold on left and hot on right, which must be wrong. With the logo to front and the grub screw hidden to rear and with tap levers operating by pulling forward (ie exactly as I would...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock