Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Are TRVs mandatory when fitting a new boiler in 2019? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Jock Spanners

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Evening all,

Could someone please clarify this question for me? My interpretation of the current situation is that since Boiler Plus omitted to reintroduce the requirement that all new boiler installs need TRVs on the rads it has been recognised by the EU EPBD and the Government's Domestic Building Services Compliance Guide. But having read these it lists them as 'recommended minimum standards'. Is it now mandatory under Part L that we must ensure rads have TRVS when replacing a boiler in an old (not new build) house?

Much appreciated,

Jock

still recommended but under the new ruling a filter is required :D

Reply to Are TRVs mandatory when fitting a new boiler in 2019? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock