Search the forum,

Discuss APS for Thorn Apollo 65/80 Si in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PeeDeeGee

Hi,
Can anyone out there supply an APS for an old Thorn Apollo Fanfare 65/80 Si? It's actually branded Myson Heating Ltd, and the serial plate is 8703/473048, so I suspect it's pre-1990. Any offers?
Thanks in advance.

Any gas safe engineer will be able to supply and fit one for you :)

Thanks, but I believe it's an obsolete part and not available from ususal sources - so what I'm really asking is are there any engineers out there who happen to have one in stock.

It's out there PeeDeeGee .... Get yourself in the gas safe only area and you'll get a bit more assistance ... PM one of the mods your GSR number :)

You need a gsr in to look at your boiler. We cannot and will not give advice on the installation or repair of boilers for your own safety.

Please go to Gas Safe Register | Ensure your gas engineer is registered. or post a thread in the 'I'm looking for a plumber / gas engineer' section of these forums remembering to include your location. [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL]

If you are gsr please increase your post count to 10+ then send a pm to either Gas man or Redsaw who will then check you and then give you access to the gsr private forum.

Thank you.

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/central-heating-forum/42241-notice-gas-safety-related-advice.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to APS for Thorn Apollo 65/80 Si in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Am trying to understand my mother's Apollo boiler. It has an intermittent fault. In the last couple of years, it has had a new thermocouple, a new "low" stat, and a new pump over-run switch. The RGI was not throwing parts at it, and the replacement of these has solved some problems: I...
Replies
Views
C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can offer me advice? I have an old Glowworm Micron 30FF. Must be about 18 years old. The whole system needs replacing if I am honest - the tank it fills...
Replies
Views
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not many have a sub to Telegraph (neither do I) but this is the article in full. As for the statement by BG, I haven't corroborated it but it seems an odd...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice please. My system has 5 Drayton Wiser TRVs. There are 8 rads over 3 storeys and a 170l unvented cylinder. One of the attic rads is in the same zone as the cylinder so just has a "dumb" TRV on it. The two bathroom rads also remain without TRVs and I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wondered if anyone could explain how the gas fire ignites and gets its gas supply on the Thorn Housewarmer S Back Boiler & Fire combination. I'm happy with lighting the back boiler pilot and firing it up, but not clear on the fire i.e. is it electric ignition or does it have its own pilot...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock