Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss apprentice question what does the nvq 3 cover in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DAN1993

evening all, sorry if im in the wrong place here.

I will be starting my nvq 3 shortly and was looking for any pointers from guys and girls that have done this apprentiship, as far as im aware it will be 2 years. I already have an nvq 2 in plumbing and basically want to find out what the main difference between the levels are.

cheers

Dan

It goes into more detail about s plan y plan heating design unvented more electricks ect . It's worth doing mate .

unless is changed ,its been a while since I did mine LOL
There's water regs, unvented, energy efficiency, and more into planning bathrooms heating systems etc, and obviously gas if you are going for the gas option as well.

Thanks lads much obliged

Im looking forward to the step up I have a passion for plumbing and heating and hope to have a long carrer with the company, I was never the most academic type and always wanted a trade im sure this is the correct way to train to be a quality engineer

If anyone has any tips for making the most of the.training id like to hear

Nice one cheers

Dan

Advanced hot and cold water.
All the plans.
Unvented
Bit of gas.
Mine was 6035, replaces old 6189
Allegedly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to apprentice question what does the nvq 3 cover in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock