Discuss Apologies dumb question re TRVs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Been in the game for a little while and am about to fit my first old style cast iron rad on Monday (you know the proper old hospital hallway style). Can you still use TRVs with these effectively? Would appreciate some advice. Thank you

yes you can mate, just look around next time your in a hospital.

Ha ha try and avoid the places where possible mate. Thanks a lot for the advice. I assumed the answer was yes but just wanted to be sure

You'll have a reduced choice in trv's if you've bsp pipework feeding the rads though.

Thanks for that good point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Apologies dumb question re TRVs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice please. My system has 5 Drayton Wiser TRVs. There are 8 rads over 3 storeys and a 170l unvented...
Replies
Views
Hey there I'm looking for some advice on a potential issue I'm having with an old back boiler. So just moved into my parents' old house with my...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Looking for a bit of advice on the best way to pipe this. - 24kW Worcester regular boiler in kitchen, approx. 9 years old - unvented...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
N
Hi! We're looking for a consult for our 1905 built (renovated in 2010) victorian house for the future of our heating system. The house is 2...
Replies
Views
Back