Discuss Anyone Looking for A Plumbers Mate?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

84dlw

I live in Manchester, currently unemployed and trying to strum up business for my own firm, I am seeking a placement for around 6 months maybe permanently if the opportunity arises. I have the C&G level 2 plumbing & tech certificate but need somewhere to do my NVQ 2 which is all work based. I have been phoning around different companies the last 18 months offering to work for free to achieve my NVQ 2, I want to achieve this so all my exams havent been for nothing and I do want to go on to gas. So if anyone is looking for a good worker, punctual, reliable, quick learner, and willing to give me a chance in the manchester please feel free to get in touch.
Thank you

Damien

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone Looking for A Plumbers Mate?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north...
Replies
Views
I’m due to finish my level 2 next year and I am looking for a plumbers mate work to gain some more experience, I have a basic theory knowledge in...
Replies
Views
Looking for a gas safe engineer to complete a boiler and cylinder install in Ringwood BH24. There was a delay of approx 8 months from the install...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have...
Replies
Views
Back