Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss any one for a job lot of baxi 105e spares!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont think il be adding to basket, mental

I'm taking one out tomorrow so I will sell it to you for £200.00 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to any one for a job lot of baxi 105e spares!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hope someone can offer some help with this issue, I have a Baxi 105e works fine no real downside, serviced looked after regularly. Have an issue...
Replies
Views
I have a very strange issue with my BAXI 105e DHW. if i turn on the hot tap the pump starts and demand for DHW is shown, after a some seconds it...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone i have a Baxi 424 combi the system working fine but the maximum tempruter on the screen reach only 57 degrees for heater and 51...
Replies
Views
Hi all,new to the forum and hoping to get some guidance through the boiler minefield . We moved into a 70s bungalow last Feb,its got a Greensted...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I wanted to ask is there a function to remove air from a Baxi duo tec combi 24 HE A. If there is can some one kindly tell me the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock