Search the forum,

Discuss Any ideas on how to bleed these valves? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, my towel rail is only half heating up and I'm guessing it needs bleeding, thing is it hasn't got your usual bleed valves installed, so how do I go about bleeding this rail? Hmm it won't let me add pics??.
Basically its a flat head screwdriver kind of valve head, I've tried searching on various websites and there is nothing matching
Thankyou

Hi all, my towel rail is only half heating up and I'm guessing it needs bleeding, thing is it hasn't got your usual bleed valves installed, so how do I go about bleeding this rail? Hmm it won't let me add pics??.
Basically its a flat head screwdriver kind of valve head, I've tried searching on various websites and there is nothing matching
Thankyou

Thankyou
Why won’t it let you add pics? Are you able to google said towel rail and add a link?
Hi, it was the browser 🤦‍♂️🙃 I'm guessing this is an old towel rail.
[automerge]1607284687[/automerge]
Why won’t it let you add pics? Are you able to google said towel rail and add a link?
That valve is on both sides.

Attachments

• 20201206_193556.jpg
    20201206_193556.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 20201206_193244.jpg
    20201206_193244.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 23

Reply to Any ideas on how to bleed these valves? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock