Discuss anton analyser not reading correctly? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
huff... do i stand corrected then? :(

pants

only a foot fetish ei? nails painted or naturelle?!!

ok, ok i get it! you all like a u-gauge! so are you saying i need to go back to that? and only use the anton for the flue gas?

I'm a big time gadget girl; however, for routine tightness tests, u gauge all the way. If I had something strange I wanted to document, might throw the analyser on for a print out.

423448_10150622526103129_534118128_9408082_961527891_n.jpg

thought id throw this pic in of my cat bored of the plumbing forum....
(yes, ive been shopping to dunelm today)

and yes, ive had a glass of wine. and yes,my computer is sitting on a blanket, on the bloody table!.... but i dont know why

423448_10150622526103129_534118128_9408082_961527891_n.jpg

thought id throw this pic in of my cat bored of the plumbing forum....
(yes, ive been shopping to dunelm today)
that could throw up many interesting replies LOL,but yes a u gauge is best for a TT or soundness as i call it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to anton analyser not reading correctly? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
A bit of history first. 2 yrs ago visited a grant boiler with boiler and pipework kettling. I added SentX200 noise reducer. It is standard open...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have recently run out of oil - the sensor in my kitchen is faulty so we’re completely empty. I’ve topped up my tank today to tide me...
Replies
Views
Had to switch off an old fellas heating today as he had no fixed ventilation for warm air unit, tried to argue the benefits of letting him use it...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock