Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Already you horrible lot in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't sound right lol. I mean some days ticking over others everyone wants it done today. No rhyme or reason !

Been so long I thought you`d been cropped again Phil. lol You had your face in that book have yer?

Heheee and thank you lord cropshire
No simply got a bit busy. Juggling a few other issues too

There was a skin cancer scare on my back buts all sorted now.
Aparr from that im as manky as ever :)
Fighting fit - and it is a bloody fight lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Already you horrible lot in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Sounds simple but I have already had a withdrawal. I live in Hull. The bathroom floor is very thick concrete because I live above a set of...
Replies
Views
I want to put micro guttering on my shed but then down into a butt with normal size downpipe, how can I do it. The water butt already has hole in...
Replies
Views
I need a quote to replace a soil stack ( cast ) in Leyton e10. The stack is already in plastic at the bottom. There also needs to be amendment to...
Replies
Views
Is working for the council as a plumber a horrible jobs? The package with hols/ pension seems good. But have read some peoples reviews on being a...
Replies
Views
C
I got my regular annual boiler service for my Vaillant ecoTek 930 about a month ago, and the engineer identified that the AAV was leaking, so he...
Replies
Views
Cabe F
C
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock