Search the forum,

Discuss Air in Vertical Rad! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gareth51

Guys, I'm not a plumber, but I got a new systems boiler fitted recently (gas), and 3 new vertical rads. One of the vertical rads sounds like it has water dripping inside it. I know there's trapped air. When I try and bleed the rad, only water comes out. I've tried to drain a few cups of water to see if there's air trapped inside the water, but only water comes out. How can I solve the problem? Please help me, the sound is driving me mad! If you need more information, please ask. Many thanks, G.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Air in Vertical Rad! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock