Discuss Agency work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andrew Hansell

Nearly finished tech cert and was wondering if anyone had heard of Bromak agency and if theyre any good to work for?

If you've just finished any work will be good and experience is the best thing you can get

If your happy to get given work at short notice and get laid off at short notice then go for it

I think you may struggle to get a perm job tip you've got some experience thou

Benders lamp cutters etc

Nothing too ott

Never heard of Bromac mate.
I reckon most agencies are the same.

Once they've got you a temp job, you wont hear from them.
I worked for an agency for three years and only ever spoke to them on the phone once or twice!
Didn't even know where there office was! :redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Agency work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
Hello. My mixer shower (non-electric) recently started running luke warm. I know this can happen at this time of year over winter but I've been in...
Replies
Views
Hello The heating side of my Ariston Combi A23 has stopped working since a new 3 way valve has been installed. It's been a hugely reliable boiler...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Greenstar gas boiler circa 2017. There has been a noise coming from the boiler which resembles running water, I have checked...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've just found this forum and wondering if anyone can please help us. We've not long moved into our new home. It's has Johnson and Starley...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock