Discuss Advertising in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how you can advertise heating if your not gas safe or oil/solid equivalent:30:
Ive got to disagree as heating is normally a big part of a plumbers job regardless if gsr, if a customer enquires all you have to do is tell them straight away what you can and cannot do and then chance's are you will get the work and if you make a good job everyone is happy.

moony if getting a gas ticket was that easy to get id get one. and watertight what tool do you use that makes those sort of noises unless its broke

phil I've just done oil - had little experience in it before and took 7 days. gas isn't everything but i now have gas lpg and oil so have most covered - that way i don't lose a full house plumbing job just because i don't cover the particular fuel - how much has that cost me ? 3-4000 every five years in assessments and registration for the 3 fuel types - I'm time served level 3 so perhaps its easier for me than someone who didn't do the apprentice route - but i see it as part of the parcel so to speak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Find what you do best and brings the pennies in and stick to it. Although being diverse in other things does no harm as long as you know what you're doing and can do it well and legally.

Personally I'd love to do a Robson Greene and travel the world on a fishing trip and get paid for it, but until that miracle happens, I'm stuck doing what I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advertising in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
H
Hello everyone , just see if anyone has any advice on the best places and ways to advertise my little part time private business I’m starting in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have recently returned to the industry and have applied to Octopus for the upskill role into air-source heat space installs. Does...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
C
Hello, I'm wondering if you can help me. I have an insurance company who is trying to get me to make my plumber re-quote for work to replace a...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock