Discuss Advertising in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed but can still advertise heating as long as not advertising gsr logo or gsr registerd on biz cards etc etc , i would advertise potato farming on my van if i thought it bought in work.

so would u advertise potato farming if you could plant them but not harvest them ? ie a full scope of the job?

You can advertise anything on your van but if you can't deliver you are letting the customer down and you will end up with a poor reputation. A bit like going clubbing with a pair of socks stuffed down your Y fronts, when you get to the bedroom scene you can't deliver what you've advertised.

at the end of the day if someone phoned me and asked me to change a pump, rad, port valves, cylinder, ect and that was because i had heating on my cards then im doing right if someone phoned me to work on a boiler without the gassafe logo on my card im still doing right because i would tell them i cant work on boilers as im not gassafe and put them in touch with someone i definetley know who is and thats the important thing

It's quite easy really. Most of my jobs don't require my oftec qual or GS. Reason I did oftec was a) I live out in the sticks and b) I didn't want someone phoning me saying "My heating doesn't work" and me not having the first clue about boilers.

Which brings us back to the original post, I suppose!

its crap out there at the mo but im sure it will pick up thats why i have heating on my card it gives me a bigger chance of getting jobs but if i get calls on boiler changes i go out with my mate who is gas safe and help him but services i pass on to him and if hes busy i get his plumbing jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advertising in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
H
Hello everyone , just see if anyone has any advice on the best places and ways to advertise my little part time private business I’m starting in...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have recently returned to the industry and have applied to Octopus for the upskill role into air-source heat space installs. Does...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
C
Hello, I'm wondering if you can help me. I have an insurance company who is trying to get me to make my plumber re-quote for work to replace a...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock