Discuss Advert in the Liverpool echo tomorrow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeebeedee

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Wanted 4 decent defenders, apply in writing to Brendan Rodgers Liverpool football club.

What a crumble, was 3-0 when i last checked, all over now surely?

ooooooh so all the chatter a while back has come to nothing I assume, did someone lose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advert in the Liverpool echo tomorrow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum, thanks for having me. Tomorrow I am getting an ATAG i28C installed but, unfortunately, the gas engineer...
Replies
Views
Now I'm not a massive football fan but I am a Liverpool fan and I will be watching what could be a title decider tomorrow! Come on red men, JFT 96...
Replies
Views
Hi guys i'm doing a job tomorrow for a guy who is having his done up before he moves in. The job is run pipes under floor in ensuite for shower...
Replies
Views
E
Hi all i wont go into too much detail. Basically i worked for this guy direct not through an agency for a month, i was on fortnight pay with a...
Replies
Views
EastLondonPlumb
E
B
Hi all, Just joined the forum today and have been reading some very interesting and needed posts and threads. I am going to Cardiff and Vale...
Replies
Views
kay-jay
K
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock