Discuss Acs re-assesment in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

JG123

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys haven't posted in a while... Taking my re-assesment this week and was told, in the pratical if you trip the electrics it's an instant fail!! Wtf should I be looking out for here? Not really electrically competent. Thanks in advance for any pointers.

I know.. But just makes me feel like there setting you up in some way!! How I don't know, hence the question.

How do I cover myself electrically.. Just to be sure though? Apparently two people failed last week for this!

Jump leads when soldering. And isolate any appliance when stripping down only have the juice on when you're live testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Acs re-assesment in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Hi, as you can see pictured I have a stopcock without a packing gland. Over the past few days my cistern inlet was suffering from an airlock and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, sorry about the long post but a novice here looking for some advice... I've just bought a 12 bedroom private house with 3 bathrooms that...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with...
Replies
Views
J
    • Love
During Covid I had to undertake a phone consultation to pass my Gas Safe Inspection. I failed dismally even though I have over 35 years...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock