Discuss ACS Exams Starts Tomorrow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blayedrunner

ARRRGGGGHHHHHHH my ACS Exams start tomorrow...... See you on the other side

the multi choice questions are easy, the answer is either A, B, C or maybe D, watch out with the ones that are either true or false, they will either be A or B

Good luck mate. Just read the questions a few times before you answer.

have fun did my reassments oct,like going to the dentist,glad its every 5 years

good luck mate its hard but not as hard as you think as long as you read over the questions a few times before you answer like said before, you'll be fine.

the multi choice questions are easy, the answer is either A, B, C or maybe D, watch out with the ones that are either true or false, they will either be A or B

lol

i remember a tutor writing down all the answers to multiple choice questions on the board. after we had all copied them down he told us they are all the correct answers but not necessarily in the correct order

Thanks for the kind responses (mostly LOL)..... Well anyway, 5 exams down a few more to go!!!!

All exams passed..... Now just for the practical assessment on Monday

Well done mate. Its not that bad once your sitting there and you have a proper read of the questions is it? You'll fly through the practicals now the theory is over.

Thanks man, yeah was ok. Some easier than others. The chimney one was a particular tw*t!!!!!! But its over now, just gotta go in the secret room to do the practical lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ACS Exams Starts Tomorrow in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi all, Happy new year! Hope this is OK in this part of the forum. Been a plumber for about 12 years now, mostly commercial stuff with some...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, apologies if this has already been posted or if it's not the correct sub. I'm currently just starting a managed learning programme to...
Replies
Views
J
    • Love
During Covid I had to undertake a phone consultation to pass my Gas Safe Inspection. I failed dismally even though I have over 35 years...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, I need to remove some radiators for redecorating and went to try and shut off the valves either side of my rad. I have TRV on one side and on...
Replies
Views
Back