Discuss ACS Assessment Centre. South Wales in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsr

Gas Engineer
Any recommendations for a centre (ideally near Abergavenny) to do my re-assessment?

Much obliged

RSR

Try Nash college Newport, its only 20/30 mins from Aber
My mate is a tutor there and I did my last 5 yearly there, good bunch of people

Any recommendations for a centre (ideally near Abergavenny) to do my re-assessment?

Much obliged

RSR
neath port talbot at margam,ask for James pritchard or peter morgan,tell them mark Daniel sent you ,they must be good,they trained me

GATC in trefforest industrial estate, one of our subbys is there now doing his and hes not said a bad word about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ACS Assessment Centre. South Wales in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock