Discuss A funny morning in the Arms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
After being given a key I spent a few hours in the arms this morning and I haven`t laughed so much for ages, finally understood the tale of Mr Freeman of Ringwood which had me laughing out loud as did many other tales, loved the celler under the small flat story and got a greater insight in to the world of a plumber. Thanks guys.

Don't really know why it's taken so long mate...welcome and look forward to some un edited stories of macerater woe and destruction.

Could of sworn I brought a round the first night I was allowed in or was that a dream?

I'm 4 beers in already, turning the clock back 20 years here :lol:

Please link to freeman of ringwood and cellar stories? Could do with a laugh.

Is anyone gonna get me a gin and orange?! I've been stood here 20 minutes!

Welcome rpm. What u havin il get one in. Shoot the bar .( not literally)

Don't really know why it's taken so long mate...welcome and look forward to some un edited stories of macerater woe and destruction.

Ok here`s 3 to start.
Did a job in a picture postcard sort of cottage once but had doubts about the limp wristed gentleman, pulled out a pair of XXL ladies Black lacy knickers and the gentleman went rather shamefaced and decleared he had no knowledge of how they could possibly have got in the macerator. Rather enjoyed watching him squirm and get all flustered in all honesty.

One where I felt sorry for the customer was when I pulled out the remains of a pair of glasses, there was one lens attached to one side of the frame and the rest of the glasses were smashed to little bits. "Oh!" said the daughter "We`ve been looking everywhere for them", then I showed her what was left of her elderly mothers glasses.

Had one where I was there every week for 3 weeks pulling out tiny little bits of gravel but couldn`t understand what was going on. The toilet was in a large courtyard of a very large country house and on the last visit the gentleman was present and asking why I couldn`t fix the problem, anyway whilst we were talking his Golden Retiever walked past us and dropped a mouthful of gravel in the toilet.

That last one is quality......I would have blame end the guy eating and passing it.

Had to advise a mum that her kids were swallowing fruit stones once (en-suite bathroom in kids bedroom) and also had to carefully explain as not to upset the old dear that she might want to consider using the toilet on mains if she was going to keep up her high fibre nut diet. Gotta say she was as good as gold about it.

Thanks kris I`ll stick to the Becks tonight, maybe a Courvoisier at closing time but work tomorrow so its a skool night really.

Please link to freeman of ringwood and cellar stories? Could do with a laugh.

It`s on page 2 about halfway down and the celler story is a page or two deeper. Sorry but us simple poo pump guys sometimes struggle with cut n paste.

Thanks kris I`ll stick to the Becks tonight, maybe a Courvoisier at closing time but work tomorrow so its a skool night really.

Ok coming up rpm. Anyone else want one while my moth eaten wallets out??

welcome to the arms rpm,put all drinks on croppies tab when he is not looking obviously

Ok iain. Il buy a bottle n we can all have a glass. Il feel american for an evening....

Benifits britian on tv again shortly well have to change channel on the tv or well all get worked up watchin that garbo...

Watching Evan Almighty at the minute. Watched Non Stop and Lone Survivor over the weekend.

You for a strongbow mr g. Non stops good eh liam neeson. We watched the new Xmen last night pritty gweed. If anyone wants good films theres a website called . Glowgaze.

You for a strongbow mr g. Non stops good eh liam neeson. We watched the new Xmen last night pritty gweed. If anyone wants good films theres a website called . Glowgaze.

Wont say no. Helps me sleep :)

Non stop was really good, yes you could pick holes but something different.

Lone Survivor is a whole different kettle of fish. I found it very thought provoking and a good watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A funny morning in the Arms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Back