Currently reading:
A funny morning in the Arms

Discuss A funny morning in the Arms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
After being given a key I spent a few hours in the arms this morning and I haven`t laughed so much for ages, finally understood the tale of Mr Freeman of Ringwood which had me laughing out loud as did many other tales, loved the celler under the small flat story and got a greater insight in to the world of a plumber. Thanks guys.

Don't really know why it's taken so long mate...welcome and look forward to some un edited stories of macerater woe and destruction.

Welcome rpm. What u havin il get one in. Shoot the bar .( not literally)

Don't really know why it's taken so long mate...welcome and look forward to some un edited stories of macerater woe and destruction.

Ok here`s 3 to start.
Did a job in a picture postcard sort of cottage once but had doubts about the limp wristed gentleman, pulled out a pair of XXL ladies Black lacy knickers and the gentleman went rather shamefaced and decleared he had no knowledge of how they could possibly have got in the macerator. Rather enjoyed watching him squirm and get all flustered in all honesty.

One where I felt sorry for the customer was when I pulled out the remains of a pair of glasses, there was one lens attached to one side of the frame and the rest of the glasses were smashed to little bits. "Oh!" said the daughter "We`ve been looking everywhere for them", then I showed her what was left of her elderly mothers glasses.

Had one where I was there every week for 3 weeks pulling out tiny little bits of gravel but couldn`t understand what was going on. The toilet was in a large courtyard of a very large country house and on the last visit the gentleman was present and asking why I couldn`t fix the problem, anyway whilst we were talking his Golden Retiever walked past us and dropped a mouthful of gravel in the toilet.

Had to advise a mum that her kids were swallowing fruit stones once (en-suite bathroom in kids bedroom) and also had to carefully explain as not to upset the old dear that she might want to consider using the toilet on mains if she was going to keep up her high fibre nut diet. Gotta say she was as good as gold about it.

Thanks kris I`ll stick to the Becks tonight, maybe a Courvoisier at closing time but work tomorrow so its a skool night really.

Thanks kris I`ll stick to the Becks tonight, maybe a Courvoisier at closing time but work tomorrow so its a skool night really.

Ok coming up rpm. Anyone else want one while my moth eaten wallets out??

Ok iain. Il buy a bottle n we can all have a glass. Il feel american for an evening....

Benifits britian on tv again shortly well have to change channel on the tv or well all get worked up watchin that garbo...

You for a strongbow mr g. Non stops good eh liam neeson. We watched the new Xmen last night pritty gweed. If anyone wants good films theres a website called . Glowgaze.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to A funny morning in the Arms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock