Discuss I am just about back down on planet earth in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I don't normally bang on about football to you guys , but after a very special day at Wembley on Monday , I am still shouting it from the rooftops .....

We are premier league , we are premier league , we are premier league , we are premier league

I don't normally bang on about football to you guys , but after a very special day at Wembley on Monday , I am still shouting it from the rooftops ...

We are premier league , we are premier league , we are premier league , we are premier league
Go on admit it, bet you were bricking it during the penalty shoot outs! :D

I was worse at the start mate , atmosphere was bloody incredible , heart rate was up , goose lumps all over, shaking . Jeezz it was only a game of football lol .

Theres only one team in Yorkshire , one team in Yorkshire , theres only one team in Yorkshire .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I am just about back down on planet earth in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, first post here. While I prefer copper-and-solder, I've used compression fittings successfully in the past, and I opted for...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
I’m at a loss with this one. We renovated a run down house and have lived in it now for about 16 months. We had a new Greenstar 8000 Style 35...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock