• Start date
  • Replies 14
  • Views 2K

Discuss 7k best in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

:party::50: Congratulations for the 7k .. thank you for your help and informative advise you always give to this forum.

If someone already opened a thread then I am sorry but great work Gary!

Thumbs up

Well done Sir!

If I had a congratulations bell I would whack it gently with a hammer to celebrate your ongoing level headed advice

Last edited:
:clap::29::8:Well done Best always great advice ...and well worth a read great input to these forum's keep up the good work ..regards Turnpin:hurray:

Thanks very much gents! I had thought nobody had noticed. :smile:
Turnpin doesn't usually miss much. :grin:

Well done mate, straight talking postings.

Somehow you slipped through my radar there.

Thanks very much gents! I had thought nobody had noticed. :smile:
Turnpin doesn't usually miss much. :grin:

Haha...matchless.plumb aka Ron was to quick off the drawer this time..but well done best regards Turnpin:59:

Someone earlier mentioned a bell-whacking.

congratulations give yerself a bell-whacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 7k best in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I hope someone might be able to help please. I hope this isn't a daft question. I am trying to remove the side panels on my...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
I am looking into a new Main eco compact / Baxi 618 system boiler set up for PDHW (if its possible) I was hoping to use the EPH controls priority...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock