Search the forum,

Discuss 5 day course at Lancashire School of trades in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LM Ceramics

I know ill probably get shot on here but ive just booked to go on a 5day basic plumbing course ive been meaning to do this for a long time but now i have 2 bathroom re fits in the pipeline so its time to do it. The only reason im doing this is to aid my tiling im losing alot of work due to not being able to provide the full package and im sick on waiting for plumbers. Ive got a plumber friend on hand should i struggle. Hopefully pick alot more tips and gain more experience in bathroom fitting

I`ll bet thats costs you. If you have a plumber friend why bother

not that expensive plus i want to learn abit of plumbing fit my own suites in more money for me instead of having to pay my plumber friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 5 day course at Lancashire School of trades in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock