Discuss 2 jobs i didnt get in the last month in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think loyalty went out the window as soon as the recession started and money got tight. If it were me, I would post an anonymous letter through the door stating the faults and possible problems that could arise.

This MAY worry the custard enough to call the installer back which will serve him right, causing him some grief and maybe making you feel better.

Failing that, use a freeze kit on that poor condensate, that will get em back :)

Regarding the two jobs you've lost this month, forget em. Have one of those orrible Stella's. The contract things a bummer though, have two Stella's.

2 ? im on my fourth already . best bit is her indoors just collared me . another holiday booked in may couples trip to ibiza all women have sorted it over weekend confirmed this morning . all blokes are lik wtf ?

at least three of my regular boiler services went to bg for new boilers last yr not one asked for a quote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and none of the boilers were particularly bad or in need of replacement.

this is the scenario where we need to be able to contact gsr about why should we be undercut by people doing jobs that are at best ncs and probably worse if you could see inside any one who leaves work like that on show probably hasnt filled in the paperwork no flush or inhibitor no stat no trvs

A gsr guy near me is subbing to builders for 12.50 per hour wtf ,i know times are hard but come on how can he cover his costs.

Daft! I priced a heating job and got it, but I was ÂŁ750 more than the cheap quote. And I don't think I'm that deer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to 2 jobs i didnt get in the last month in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock