• Thread starter mountainman
  • Start date
  • Replies 106
  • Views 11K

Discuss £186 poorer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying rings a bell as does the name just can't picture him

True but I've also got new contract , but I need oil as my old mentor has now fully retired from the trade and he/we/I still have some good commercial properties on oil , of which 4 boilers are due services in April

True but I've also got new contract , but I need oil as my old mentor has now fully retired from the trade and he/we/I still have some good commercial properties on oil , of which 4 boilers are due services in April

I see pal, if you get stuck, Mark does commercial oil on anything, Nu way, EOGB ETC ETC, I used to but don't bother now, hate my tools and van stinking up lol, can always get him to sub pal, if you get mowed out!

Oft10-101 only qualifies you for domestic and light commercial though Lee, depending on the size of these boilers you've taken on I would suggest you look into the oft10-201 - commercial up to 2Mw, I would also strongly recommend oft10-600a - installation and maintenance of commercial and industrial oil tanks.

Oft10-101 only qualifies you for domestic and light commercial though Lee, depending on the size of these boilers you've taken on I would suggest you look into the oft10-201 - commercial up to 2Mw, I would also strongly recommend oft10-600a - installation and maintenance of commercial and industrial oil tanks.
You'd spoil a good breakfast

I'm due in a couple of months time as well.
Always amazed how some people find the classroom/workshop such a different enviroment and really freeze.
I remember last assessment when a guy in other bay was asked questions that I'd just been asked, he had no idea and was only 10 feet from where I was.
The guy was in late 50's and been doing it for ever and a day but just couldn't get the answers out.

You'd spoil a good breakfast
PMSL.... Mark has em all Lee, we also do LPG commercial, my commercial are due this October, won't be doing them all like before, dropping com cat 4&5 keeping 1,2&3 though as well as commercial laundry etc

I'm due in a couple of months time as well.
Always amazed how some people find the classroom/workshop such a different enviroment and really freeze.
I remember last assessment when a guy in other bay was asked questions that I'd just been asked, he had no idea and was only 10 feet from where I was.
The guy was in late 50's and been doing it for ever and a day but just couldn't get the answers out.

sadly seen this quite a few times, on good guys that do the job with their eyes shut too!

That sounds like Dave...Roy is 6ft Dave Dickinson orange tan, "is everybody happy" that's his saying

Roy's a legend, top guy. Sadly retired last year though.

1,000,000 infractions issued insulting a yorkshire men by associating a over the pennine monkey with us

Worst thing ever. Yorkshireman with power.

Actually, that's the 2nd worst thing.

Giving a gavel to a Scotsman would be the worst thing.

carry on sun beam im going to get my sharpie pen out of the van draw a line right down the centre of your bald head and call it my BUTT

Im in Leeds NGST too, next week. £1100. + weeks earnings. Been going there years. I was told one of the lads passed away.

Im in Leeds NGST too, next week. £1100. + weeks earnings. Been going there years. I was told one of the lads passed away.

Yep Jeff Waterson pal, true legend he had more qualifications than anyone I know, R.I.P

Yes... I remember him... fairly quiet spoken... knew his stuff. Ive been going to NGST for a while.. this is my second 'retake'... before that I went to Brookhouse at Cleckheaton.

yeah I doubt any of us other Yorkshire folk are much competition to Lee. We're all just too lazy!! ha

GasSafe renewal and retaking of gas qualifications over 5 years is only £1.10 per day based on £2000 cost.

Just sayin.....

so you know this is a " plumbing forum " really is a house of fun for plumbers/heating engineers ! we even have one member here who is a chimney sweeper :) pmsl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to £186 poorer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
My daughter lives alone in a 3 bed semi in the west country. The house is 20 years old. The central heating and hot water are provided from a...
Replies
Views
I'm studying renewable energy engineering. I'm in an early stage getting familiar with plumbing so far. I hope, I can broaden my knowledge and...
Replies
Views
Back