Discuss Old Baxi Bermuda Back Boiler with Elson? Square tank in the Loft in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I have one of these in my loft but no manual so I can understand how it operates (eg is the water temp thermostatically controlled?) etc. Can anyone point me to a link where I can download a manual?

Thanks

Thanks but I tried that and all I can find are manuals related to electrically heated tanks. Mine is connected to a baxi back boiler CH system
[automerge]1591952569[/automerge]
Google Elson tank manual. It's there.
Thanks now I can find some combination tanks but I don;t know which model I have. I guess it's pretty old so I'll have to get up into the loft to see if it's labeled!

Last edited:

Reply to Old Baxi Bermuda Back Boiler with Elson? Square tank in the Loft in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all,new to the forum and hoping to get some guidance through the boiler minefield . We moved into a 70s bungalow last Feb,its got a Greensted...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the...
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock